London School of Samba Membership
– get the most out of taking part.
What do I get?
- reduced rates for our Sunday dance and drumming classes at the Waterloo Action Centre
- discounts at participating shops and venues
- member’s prices on LSS events, merchandise and costume hire
- stay in the know with the LSS member’s newsletter
- opportunity to become part of the performance dance and bateria groups
- opportunity to perform at regional carnivals and festivals, including the notting hill carnival and our international events such as the International Samba Festival, Coburg, Germany
Our annual memberships run from the 1st April to the 31st March.
We run approximately 40-46 weeks of Sunday workshops a year.
How do I pay?
We have 2 payment options for our Annual Membership:
Payment Option 1 – Standing Order
This is the best value option if you will be regularly attending our Sunday classes.
£17.50 per month (£15.50 for unwaged & students).
This monthly fee includes your entry to all our Sunday classes at the Waterloo Action Centre and includes the annual membership fee.
If you attend regularly this could save you up to £142 a year!
Payment Option 2 – Pay as you go
Annual fee of £40 (£35 for unwaged & students).
This entitles you to the discounted fee of £7 (£5 unwaged & students) every time you attend our Sunday classes at the Waterloo Action Centre.
Membership is half price for under 16’s!
If you have any questions about membership, please email our communications team: email@example.com.
By becoming a member you’re supporting the future of the UK’s original samba school and helping to keep it going for another 30+ years!
Get involved and get more out of your membership.